Charlie and I (and barely-5-weeks-of-baby) ended up hanging out on the cushiony table at the pediatrician's office Friday, while Charlie did fun stuff like nebulizer treatments and getting his ears cleaned out. (Poor kid.)
Since we were biding our time anyway, I figured I might as well have a little chat with him and feel out his opinions on more Walton babies. Our conversation went approximately as follows:
Me: So. Do you think we should we have any more babies in our family?
Charlie (agreeably): Yeah.
Me: How many babies do you think we should have?
Charlie: Maybe one, two, three more babies. So we can have six kids!
Me: Six?! That's a lot of kids!
Charlie (grins): Yeah!
Me: What kind of babies would you want to have? Like, girl babies or boy babies?
Charlie: I'd want to have all girl babies because I like girl babies, like Juliette.
(My heart melts. The sweetness!)
Me: What should we name the girl babies?
Charlie (frustrated): I don't have any good names for them.
(after a beat)
Charlie: ...like maybe Leia should be one of the babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment